In all fairness, St. Aloysius is using a Mass pool for your Mass time preferences from which weekly attendees will be randomly selected.
REGISTRATION POOL FOR MASS ATTENDANCE:
Using the form below, you will be required to make 4 choices in preference to which Mass you would like attend. After the first choice you can choose "No other preference". This is so you are not placed in the attendee pool for that particular Mass.
Preferences must be in by Thursday at noon (12:00pm). Once you have registered for a Mass preference, names will be drawn from the pool on Friday mornings at 9:00am and the results communicated by 12:00 noon.
Everybody will be rotated into the following weeks until all parishioners can attend the mass of their choice without duplication, as restrictions ease and we can increase attendance.
There will also be a question asking if you are willing to volunteer to assist with the Safety process at Mass. The areas we need are Hospitality/greeter and Usher. Training will be provided to meet the safety requirements that are required by the Archdiocese and state.
It is important to remember that these guidelines are not intended to be permanent adjustments to normal practice but temporary responses to the current crisis.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR MASS:
The Archdiocese requires us to use the CDC Guidelines for Exposure
You cannot attend public Mass if in the last 14 days, you have:
1. Traveled internationally?
2. Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without correct PPE?
3. Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
4. Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
5. Had a new cough?
6. Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- You must sign up for a Mass in order to attend. No one who simply shows up for a Mass can be allowed entrance. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you would like to attend a future Mass, we will record your name and contact information and add you to the Mass attendance pool.
- “Universal face covering is required” Please bring your own. We will have a limited number available that you keep and wash for the next Mass you attend.
Family Section: If more than one member of a family wishes to attend at the same time, please fill in the amount of people in the family and their names. If it is just one person, put "self" in the box.
Please register your First, Second, Third and Fourth choice Mass preference or that you do not have other choices;
Sunday: 10:30am - Altar area will be LIVE streamed on Zoom
Tuesday: 10:00am for 65+ only, however you may preference the other Mass times
Please note: According to state guidelines the attendance list at each Mass is no longer needed after 14 days and will be destroyed. You are not required to re-register for Mass preferences, they are kept on file.
Other parishes will be also doing some type of sign up system. We do ask you not to sign up for the Mass pool in two different parishes. Those who attend Mass do so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. Anyone with the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will continue to be dispensed.
Please only submit your Mass preference once. Thank you!