In all fairness, St. Aloysius is using a Mass pool for your Mass time preferences from which weekly attendees will be randomly selected.
PLEASE NOTE: This sign-up page is for our regular mass times. For Easter services sign-up, please go here...
REGISTRATION POOL FOR MASS ATTENDANCE:
Using the form below, you will be required to make a preference as to which weekend Mass you would like attend, and daily mass. You may choose to keep your original weekend preferences. [After the first choice you can choose "No preference". This is so you are not placed in the attendee pool for that particular Mass.] Then you may choose one or more daily masses you wish to attend.
Preferences must be in by Wednesday at noon (12:00pm). Once you have registered for a Mass preference, names will be drawn from the pool on Thursday mornings at 9:30am and the results communicated by 12:00 noon. If you know you will be unable to attend after receiving confirmation, please email or call the office by 4:00pm, Thursday.
Everybody will be rotated into the following weeks until all parishioners can attend the mass of their choice without duplication, as restrictions ease and we can increase attendance.
There will also be a question asking if you are willing to volunteer to assist with the Safety process at Mass. The areas we need are Cleaning/sanitizing, Hospitality/greeter and Usher. Training will be provided to meet the safety requirements that are required by the Archdiocese and state.
It is important to remember that these guidelines are not intended to be permanent adjustments to normal practice but temporary responses to the current crisis.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR MASS:
The Archdiocese requires us to use the CDC Guidelines for Exposure
You cannot attend public Mass if in the last 14 days, you have:
1. Traveled internationally?
2. Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without correct PPE?
3. Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
4. Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
5. Had a new cough?
6. Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please sign up for a Mass preference in order for St. Aloysius to follow the attendance guidelines set out by the Archdiocese. If you come to Mass without being registered, you will be asked the above questions and if you say "NO" to all the questions, and if there is room, you will be admitted and we will record your name and contact information. If you answer "YES" to any of the questions, you will not be admitted. You are asked to register for Mass after you are feeling better. Thank you for your cooperation on this!
- “Universal face covering is required” Please bring your own. We will have a limited number of disposable masks available.
Family Section: If more than one member of a family wishes to attend at the same time, please fill in the amount of people in the family and their names. If it is just one person, put "self" in the box.
Please register your Mass preference or that you do not have other choices;
Sunday: 8:30am & 10:30am - Altar area will be LIVE streamed on Zoom
Daily Mass: 8:30am Tuesday - Friday
Please note: According to state guidelines the attendance list at each Mass is no longer required after mass, however the Archdiocese suggests we keep on file for a couple of weeks at this time. You are not required to re-register for Mass preferences, they are kept on file.
Other parishes will be also doing some type of sign up system. We do ask you not to sign up for the Mass pool in two different parishes. Those who attend Mass do so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. Anyone with the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will continue to be dispensed.
Please only submit your Mass preference once. Thank you!